The Business Development Assistant plays a central role between prospective clients and our Business Development Managers (BDM). You work with the sales department as a team to ensure effective coordination and communication between the company sales and admin team members and our clients. The BDA makes sure our sales processes are duly learned and implemented while regularly seeking out and identifying potential new leads. You control our CRM activities and organise most meetings between BDMs and key decision makers; you also prepare sales quotes and agreements to close deals professionally in due time. When needed, you will integrate new sales staff(s) within the team and prepare daily, weekly and/or monthly sales reports and forecasts. You will assist the Business Development Managers and the Director of Sales to make sure the sales team reaches their sale targets every month. You liaise with our clients and deliver seamless experiences to them.
- Research and prepare prospective campaign lists; coordinate the campaigns.
- Set up meetings with key decision makers and manage the BDMs’ schedules.
- Maintain promotional database by inputting invoices and bill-back data.
- Update managers by consolidating, analysing and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identify alternate means for filling orders; notify managers and customers.
- Participate in sales meeting with BDMs if needed.
- Grow our indirect sales revenues in remote locations via email/phone.
- Provide products, promotions and pricing information by clarifying customer requests, selecting appropriate information, forwarding that information and answering questions.
- Provide sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Forward samples by entering requests, arranging shipments and notifying customers.
- Maintain our customer database by inputting customer profiles and updates and preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Track sales expenses by consolidating, analysing and summarising expenses; forwarding the results for reimbursement.
- Update CRM and professional knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplish department missions by completing professional targets and goals.
- Manage the sales contracting process from creation to collection.
- Liaise with the production team as needed to ensure proper services delivery.
- Voucher inventory management
- Train newcomers during their initiation period.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good English & Vietnamese Written/Oral Skills
- Data Entry & Reporting Skills
- Administrative & Organizational Skills
- Being customer Focus, Team Player, you keep others informed when there is a need for information sharing
- Self-Development interest, Attention to Detail.
- Professionalism, being nice presentation in office and outside of office.
- Microsoft Office fluency
- Being good Teamwork, Confident, Proactive & Articulate, Creative, Problem Solving Skills, Calm, Persuasive, Persistent in negotiations, Frank & Results Driven
Reporting: Business Development Managers
Application please send resume to email email@example.com