Job title: Community Manager / Full time – HCMC
Role: As an experienced Community Manager, your role is to manage our own social media channels (including a Facebook page and an Instagram page) and our clients’ social media channels (including Facebook, Instagram and TripAdvisor pages).
Your audience is composed of expats, travellers and local and you will be communicating in both English and Vietnamese.
You will be mainly using Facebook, Instagram and TripAdvisor but you will also use or learn how to use other marketing tools such as Unbounce, Facebook Ads and MailChimp.
You will be working under the supervision of the Marketing Coordinator and together with a team of marketers, writers, IT and SEO specialist, etc…
This contract will be a full-time contract.
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Meeting the clients once a month for a performance report and to brainstorm for the next month’s plan
- Creating and scheduling the posts in English, Vietnamese or both depending on the clients’ needs
- Creating and running marketing campaigns using Facebook Ads
- Sharing on Facebook groups
- Reporting monthly on the performance of all the channels
- Developing relationships with journalists and key bloggers to enhance our reach, online visibility and credibility
Other responsibilities include:
- Increasing the fanbase of our own and our clients’ social media channels
- Increasing the reach and engagement of our own and our clients’ social media channels
- Increasing the traffic from social media channels to our website
You love travel, food and are interested in promoting your country to the world.
You know how to organise your time and work and you pay great attention to details.
You love writing short, yet engaging, content in both English and Vietnamese.
You are curious about digital marketing and want to learn more about all its components: SEO, email marketing, content marketing…
- Previous experience in Community Management
- 2+ years writing/editing experience with the travel and food and beverages industries. Other experience can include content creations with one or more of the following: top editorial company, digital media property, tech company/startup or PR agency
- Organizational skills and capacity to manage various social media channels at the same time
- Professional knowledge of, and proven experience managing, social media campaigns focused on Facebook
- Strong networking capacities within the Vietnamese media and business communities
- Natural storytelling skills that inject emotion into any topic, however complex
- Ability to brainstorm, research, produce and promote high-quality content in a short time period
- You understand digital distribution and have an opinion about how to ensure content is well-received and shared
- You have a history of creating top quality content, which does not require proofreading by a writer
- You have the ability to thrive in a high-pressure startup work community, and have a keen interest in taking up challenges and implementing thoughts into actions.
- You have experience working in a foreign work environment and are talented at communicating with individuals from different cultures.
- BA/BS with some emphasis in Writing/Journalism, Marketing and/or Technology
Applicants should email a resume to: email@example.com