The first newspaper of its kind in Vietnam, the #iAMHCMC gazette is a widely-distributed print & online publication from the largest travel and living information website in the country, Citypassguide.com.
Built from the ground up to appeal to a mass audience of English-speaking working professionals, the gazette is a sleek, 16 page, full-colour collection of three main feature articles, a dedicated section about living in Ho Chi Minh City, two pages of English updates of the most important occurrences in Vietnamese news, a Meet the Expert section (where we interview selected industry personnel), a travel section, and fun additions like crosswords, comics, quirky Vietnamese news, film reviews, events and more.
The gazette is available in print and online. Over 5,000 print copies are distributed monthly to selected venues, as well as given out by hand to target readers by the Citypassguide. com team. The online edition will reach over 10,000 current subscribers and will be available on the Citypassguide.com website in desktop, tablet and mobile formats.
Using quality content, superb design, and a widely-reputable brand to back it, #iAMHCMC introduces eye-catching, relevant articles and the convenience of a hand-held print publication to thousands of professionals and residents in Ho Chi Minh City.
- 272mm (w) x 420mm (h)
- Total no of pages 16 to 20 pages
- Paper Couche Matte, 80g
- Quality Offset printing, 4 colours, 2 sides
- Language English
- Periodicity Monthly (Issued on 20th of each month)
- Distribution (Offline) Leading office buildings, apartments, restaurants and cafes in HCMC
- Distribution (Online) Through email to over 11,000 working professional, expatriates and high-profile Vietnamese
- Circulation (Print) 5,000 copies per month
- Circulation (Online) 11,000 receivers from City pass guide’s reader database
Key Selling Points
- We focus on English-speaking business leaders and influencers
- We target the well educated expat and Vietnamese market in HCMC
- Our premium readers have a sizeable income and a good purchasing power
- We are the most widely distributed free English-language newspaper in the city
- Our content is updated, credible, meaningful, interesting and fun to read
- Our dedicated section for news has exclusive English translations of important pieces previously available only in Vietnamese
- Our online content is mobile friendly and easy to use, with many interactive options
- We offer a unique solution to satisfy both print and online advertising needs at once
- Our limited number of pages and advertising placements increases your ROI.
- you’ll receive a precise report of your advertisement performance online
Table of Contents
- News Recap
|Item||Description||x1 Issues||x2 Issues||x3 Issues||x6 Issues||x12 Issues|
|Double page spread||370mm (h) x 504mm (w)||49 million||46.5 million||44.22 million||39.8 million||35.820 million|
|Full page||370mm (h) x 232mm (w)||25 million||23.75 million||22.56 million||20.3 million||18.27 million|
|Full page advertorial/review||500-800 words, 2-3 photos||21 million||–||–||–||–|
|1/3 page||370mm(h) x 74mm(w) Vertical & 120mm(h) x 232mm(w) Horizontal||13 million||12.35 million||11.73 million||10.56 million||9.5 million|
|1/6 page||183mm(h) x 74mm(w) Vertical & 58mm(h) x 232mm(w) Horizontal||–||7.6 million||7.22 million||6.5 million||5.85 million|
|Box||58mm (h) x 74mm (w)||–||–||2.5 million||2.25 million||2.02 million|
Additional Creative Services:
- Photo shoot: 3.9 million
- Advertisement design: 3.9 million
- Full page ad is also available on the back cover (40% surcharge applies)
- 1/6 page horizontal ad is also available on the front cover (60% surcharge applies)
- All prices are in VND and exclusive of 10% VAT
- Terms of payment: payments are due before publishing date (conditions apply)
- The venue/buyer shall cover the cost attached to the City pass guide creative writer’s visit. Content can be used for any of the buyer’s internal and external marketing activities. Professional editing of the produced content is included.
Cross Publication – Advertising Comparison