Job Description:Community Manager
As an experienced Community Manager, your role is to manage our different social media channels both in English and Vietnamese. You will be managing two Facebook pages, a Facebook group and a LinkedIn group in English, and one Facebook page in Vietnamese. For the Vietnamese Facebook page, you will be working closely with our client’s Community Manager to run a major ongoing social media campaign under the supervision of the Marketing Coordinator.
The majority of your time will be spent managing social media channels. Our client will provide you with all the content, which you will input on the content calendar and post at the most suitable time on their Facebook and elsewhere if needed (Facebook groups, cross-platform, etc.). Other duties include interacting with the fanbase, interacting with influencers, running Facebook ads and reporting weekly on your performance.
The employment contract will be either full-time, part time or freelance, to be decided following the job interview.
Some Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Working closely with our clients’ Community Manager and managing their page daily. Activities include working on the content plan, growing the fanbase, publishing posts, running advertising campaigns and interacting with fans.
- Developing relationships with journalists and key bloggers to enhance our reach, online visibility and credibility.
- Actively look for forums and discussion platforms where expats and Vietnamese readers will likely engage with publications, and trying to channel these conversations into our Facebook page(s) or website to generate traffic.
- Working with the Digital Department to develop a successful and ongoing social media strategy to engage with and increase Vietnamese-language fans.
- Following the defined company and department goals and objectives at all times.
- Helping English-language writers with Vietnamese-speaking interviews and translations of texts, when needed.
You are someone who loves travel and loves the country, its people and its food. You are curious about the way the internet is changing people’s lives, the travel industry, and the way we connect with companies through our devices. You develop original perspectives with wit and clarity, arming yourself with statistics and technical data to build a stronger argument.
Other requirements include:
- 2+ years previous experience in Community Management.
- Professional knowledge of, and proven experience managing social media campaigns focussed on Facebook.
- You have both excellent English and Vietnamese writing skills
- Strong networking capacities within the Vietnamese media and business communities.
- Passion for technology, from both a technical and social perspective.
- Natural storytelling skills that inject emotion into any topic, however complex.
- Ability to brainstorm, research, produce and promote high-quality content in a short period of time.
- You understand digital distribution and have an opinion about how to ensure content is well received and shared.
- You have the ability to thrive in a high-pressure startup work community, and you have a keen interest in taking up challenges and implementing thoughts into actions.
- You have experience working in a foreign work environment and are talented at communicating with individuals from different cultures.
- You have a passion for Vietnamese cuisine and the drive to promote Vietnamese cuisine around the world.
- BA/BS with some emphasis in Writing/Journalism, Marketing and/or Technology.
Application please send resume to email email@example.com