Marketing Strategist/Planner Position
This position is related to the project ‘Golden Spoon Awards 2018′
The proposed partnership between Minh Long I Co. (Mr. Sang Ly – DGD) and Innovo JSC (Patrick Gaveau – CEO) aims to develop and boost the reputation of Vietnamese cuisine nationally and internationally using a financially viable marketing strategy. Innovo JSC shall be responsible for developing and implementing a sustainable long-term promotional strategy with the active support of Minh Long I Co. (organiser & creator) while building a wide network of national and international ambassadors, media outlets, sponsors, suppliers, individual supporters, organisations and strategic partners.
The Golden Spoon Awards 2018 will be a revolutionary cooking awards show with two aims: to celebrate to best Vietnamese cuisine this country has to offer and to promote Vietnamese cuisine to the rest of the world.
Your Objective: As the Golden Spoon Awards 2018’s Marketing Strategist, your duties will be threefold:
- To build and refine the concept of the Golden Spoon Awards to make it entertaining and engaging to a local and international audience.
- To develop a substantial and detailed marketing plan for the event, focusing on both international as well as local groups and taking care to differentiate between these two target markets.
- The local marketing efforts should be B2B as well as B2C, in order to engage with potential business sponsors along with the general public.
- The international marketing efforts will focus on B2C promotion, to ensure that Vietnamese cuisine is promoted and represented positively to an international community.
- To build a team to successfully complete objectives 1 and 2.
Priority 1 is B2B local (the central element which focus on participants, ambassadors, supporters, suppliers and sponsors).
Priority 2 is B2C international to increase Vietnamese cuisine reach via media coverage mostly, provided by Citypassguide.com/#iAMHCMC and other media
Priority 3 is B2C local (manage/improve the content strategy of the Golden Spoon website and FB page).
Priority 4 is B2B international (PR efforts to reach out to media and other tentative international supporters or stakeholders who could be of support to this project).
Proven experience in planning and executing online social digital marketing plans and events, excellent writing skills, managing the team performance and managing the wide range of marketing service. Other requirements includs:
- Bachelor Degree in Writing/Journalism, Marketing or relevant major.
- 5+ years of experience as management of Marketing strategies (i.e., articles, blogs, white papers, case studies). At least 2 year in marketing management role.
- Demonstrated proven experience in planning, organizing and executing the marketing plan of varying complexity and delivering them within specified timeframes and budgets
- Having superior ability to marketing project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently and maintain flexibility
- Strong marketing communications experience with the ability to plan and implement a strategic, integrated marketing approach
- Advanced knowledge of project management software/practices, such as Basecamp, Asana and/or Agile Scrum/Kanban methodologies
Salary and benefits
Applications please send to email: firstname.lastname@example.org