A significant 89% of all businesses that have a dedicated social media platform as part of their marketing strategy reported an increase in their market exposure (source: KissMetrics)
Social Media is here to stay, that’s undeniable; how you use the multiple channels to leverage your digital reach is a different matter. Social media is rapidly turning into a vital part of the modern marketing mix. But we are know that managing a flexible presence on social channels can become overwhelming, especially if it is not done effectively. Implementing some goals and metrics are essential parts of any Social Media strategy in order to measure your impact on the digital world.
We offer two services depending on the customer you are trying to target: Facebook Management (B2C) and Email Marketing (B2B).
For clients who want to start connecting online and soft-selling their products using Facebook, our Facebook Business this service is the way to get started fast. By interacting with others using Facebook Business Pages you provide easy ways for others to connect with you online outside of your website as well as increased ways to showcase your services and seasonal promotions.
Not only will a Facebook Business Page help to position your company as a leader in the tourism industry, but when used effectively Facebook Business Pages can bring your business, create new selling opportunities, attract potential employees, and start conversations with prospects.
What we have achieved for City Pass Guide Facebook Page
Clicks to Website
What we will do for your Facebook Business Page
- Market Analysis: Define targets and objectives; understand competitors’ strategies/tactics.
- Content Planning: After discussing with the client about his needs and objectives, we will create a monthly content calendar relevant to the plan with posts written in English. The content calendar will be adjusted depending on the results. A meeting with the client will happen at the end of each month
- Weekly Postings: Weekly postings include business presentations, events and presentations of new products/services… The posts will also be shared on strategic Facebook groups such as expat and tourist Facebook groups. Basic info must be provided by the client. From this info, our writers will come up with attractive posts.
- Facebook Ad Management (budget to be defined by the client): We will manage the client’s Facebook Ads. The client can define a budget; this budget can vary every month but we strongly recommend a minimum of VND1.5M budget allocated for Facebook Ads.
- Daily Roundup of Inquiries and Timely Responses (includes crisis management): We will take care of fan requests and questions through Facebook messages or comments and let the client knows if there are any complaints or problems to be fixed.
- Reports and Result-Based Recommendations: A monthly report will be sent to the client at the end of each month so he/she can follow the evolution of his/her Facebook page according to a set of key data: fans, likes, unlikes, posts, reach, engagement, etc….
- FACEBOOK MANAGEMENT
- Execute all the aforementioned actions to maximize your Facebook reach
- Free advise on what other social platforms suit your business
- Complimentary mentions on CPG’s Facebook Page
- LANGUAGE VARIATION
- In order to reach more people, we can provide your Facebook post in both English and Vietnamese.
- Each post will be written in two languages; the client decides which language should appear first in the post.
Email Marketing is a useful resource to keep clients engaged with the company´s content and latest updates while reaching new potential customers as well as being a platform to generate conversions, promote new products and launches. etc. at a very cost-effective rates.
Segmentation is another advantage of Email marketing, which allows businesses to classify their audiences and therefore tailor the messages to each of them with different goals and objectives; email can also be automated for some actions readers and users perform on either the newsletter or the website, resulting in a trigger for the follow-up email as a part of the buyer´s journey or an specific marketing campaign.
Several reasons why you may need to start taking advantage of Email Marketing campaigns:
- Ability to reach a wide audience
- Engage with existing and potential clients in a very cost-effective way
- Easy to track the performance of each campaign
- Personalise and brand your email marketing campaigns
- Promote your products / services in a creative and original way
What we will do
- Work with Sales & Marketing departments in your business on a monthly basis to establish goals, KPIs and content
- Schedule Email Marketing campaigns for each area of interest (seasonal discounts, promotions, offers, new features or products, special dates or events…)
- Design Email Marketing templates consistent with your brand identity
- Track performance (open rates, CTR,…) and elaborate reports per campaign
- Email database management
- Provide content and images for the different email marketing campaigns
- Effective and transparent 2-way communication is essential for success in achieving the goals and objectives set prior to the campaign
- Approve the draft 48 hours before it´s scheduled to be delivered
- Provide email database and information for proper segmentation
We provide a comprehensive report for every newsletter. Besides detailing the basics such as Open Rate and Click through Rate, we will supply a click-map of all links you placed across your campaign, geolocalization of all recipients who interacted (open, click, share) with your campaign, social media buzz generated by the campaign, and much more. In a nutshell, you´ll be able not only to communicate with all your customers through a cool designed newsletter, but also to send targeted follow-up campaigns based on your data and analytics.
- September #4 – From Vietnam to Middle Earth
- September #3 – About 80% of the Lao population live off agriculture
- September #2 – Vietnam train discounts
- September #1 – Thailand, Taiwan and the philosophy of travel
Industry best articles about Email Marketing
- A beginner´s guide to successful email marketing – by Kissmetrics
- Email marketing field guide – by Mailchimp
- The small business guide to email marketing – by Simplybusiness
- The definitive guide to engaging email marketing – by Marketo
- Email marketing – by Copyblogger
- Email marketing guides – by AWeber
- Campaign set-up and design
- Select links and anchor texts
- Social sharing display
- Minimum 10 campaigns