We seek a qualified and experienced HR-Admin Supervisor who can oversee all aspects of Human Resources & Admin practices and processes, including recruitment, performance management, development, compensation & benefits, talent management & other daily operations, with minimal supervision.
You manage outreach and external relations efforts. You are smart, independent, and effective at delivering quality results on a consistent basis. As a can-do person, you will independently manage multiple tasks and projects well and efficiently. Extremely organized, you are stable, energetic, charismatic, creative and open-minded. A born communicator, you strive for excellence and you pay great attention to details. You are always keen to learn and you enjoy working within a fast-moving, innovative and entrepreneurial environment that is mission and results driven.
You have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations and the ability to balance multiple priorities and various tasks. You can work independently and under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities with discretion. You do not mind having to work independently to handle daily both the smaller or larger tasks at hand.
- Review and improve our HR systems and procedures
- Manage staff profiles, annual leave and staff induction
- Follow up on labour and service contracts, contracts renewal & staff resignation
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Maintain organisation of staff while handling recruiting, testing, and interviewing processes; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; and recommending changes
- Declare and register social & health insurance & unemployment insurance for Vietnamese staff and related reports
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions
- Set up and review, then coordinate with all line managers to create the KPIs for all staff.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; resolve employee grievances; counsel employees and supervisors
- Ensure legal compliance by implementing applicable HR requirements
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Maintain historical human resource records
- Oversee administration and maintenance of the HR Google Drive
- Manage the company’s Procedures system and make sure it is enforced at all times
- Guide and instruct to keep a clean and clear working environment
- Review and approve office supply acquisitions
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Handle tasks related to work permits, resident cards, visas, benefits, team building activities and company trips
- Execute and coordinate all administrative activities
- Handle procurement of office supplies, stationery, asset management, suppliers, etc…
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices is a significant plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR Management or related fields
- 3/4+ years of experience in foreign owned/foreign managed companies
- Excellent level of attention to detail
- Self-confident, forward-looking thinker with demonstrable, proactive approaches to problem solving and strong decision-making capabilities
- Expert written & verbal communication skills in English & Vietnamese
- Strong organisational skills that reflect an ability to perform & prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members & external partners / clients
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable / flexible to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service & response
- Demonstrable ability to achieve high performance goals & meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point).
REPORTING LINE: Direct manager: PA to CEO.
CONTRACT TERMS (FULL TIME): Working Hours: 8:00am to 5:30pm with lunch break – 5 days a week. Holidays: 12 days + national holidays.