The Junior Community Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual, with previous experience in social media management for the hospitality or/and F&B industry and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with fans and customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
The Junior Community Manager is willing to learn from more experienced Community Managers, the Social Media Manager and the Jr Marketing Manager in order to build up his skills and knowledge of the field so that he/she can grow within the team and the company.
- Working with the team on creating a social media strategy, a plan and a set of KPIs
- Creating the right content, promotion, engagement, conversion strategy
- Creating campaigns that help to achieve marketing goals
- Developing relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers
- Creating, curating, and managing all published content (images, video and written)
- Developing and expanding community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Administrating the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Creating and managing a publishing schedule and a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Learning how to use Facebook Ads to promote the pages and campaigns you are in charge of
MONITORING & OPTIMIZATION
- Monitoring the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Monitoring trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Monitoring effective best practices for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Identifying and improve organizational development aspects that would improve the content
- Analyzing campaigns and translate data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns
- Compiling reports for management showing results (ROI)
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good Vietnamese and English written and oral communication skills required.
- A born perfectionist who is very attentive to detail is a must.
- A passionate marketing graduate preferred.
- Good working experience with online content and/or website data/quality control is a plus.
- Experience working with social media..
- Understanding of Google Analytics is a plus.
- Content SEO and Keyword Research capacities are a plus.
- Credible, focused, organized, calm, stable and trustworthy.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
REPORTING LINE: Direct manager: Social Media Manager