As a Production Coordinator, you will serve as a liaison between the company clients and various staff members, including sales representatives, production/marketing team and other management personnel.
- Work closely with the company’s sales and marketing department as well as with the production department to set deadlines for Innovo products and output
- Work hand in hand with the content and design departments to check the accuracy, grammar and quality of each advertisement before it appears in a publication.
- Handle all client relations, and will be the point of contact during the duration of the content and design process.
- Ensure that all customer orders, requests and services are delivered as effectively as possible, and always on time.
- Organising the production plan on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis in correlation with the Content Manager.
- Break down the task, assign people and estimate for the work to be done.
- Monitor the progress of production through different departments and external suppliers if necessary, and adjust schedules to deal with any delays or problems.
- Control workflow, you use our to be installed project management software.
- Improve efficiency in every step of the workflow, from idea generation through to product distribution.
- Write reports and present your findings to the Production Team Leader.
- Handle communications with our clients to receive necessary advertorial approval.
- Handle Customer Service Department and make sure that all clients are served to the best of our abilities.
- Check and inspect all publications and any item used to advertise a client, in terms of consistent, and request from the client.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of three years of working experience as a senior product assistant or other relevant position, ideally at a media agency or publishing company.
- Strong attention to details.
- Expertise and experience in project management and/or administrative or sales management, especially within multicultural teams.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Ability to work under multiple strict deadlines at once and perform well under pressure.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Advanced computer skills and the ability to pick up and use new management software.
- Experience using MS Word, Excel, Google Docs.
- Flexibility, positivity, stability, energy, empathy and intelligence.
REPORTING LINE: Content Manager/ Production Manager
CONTRACT TERMS (FULL TIME):
- Working Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. with a 1 hour and 15-minute lunch break, five days a week (Monday through Friday).
- Holidays: 12 days + national holidays