- The Webmaster (SEO & Senior front-end Developer) is responsible for the maintenance, management, developments, security, cleaning, front-end coding and overal performance evaluation of multiple websites. He/she handles the front-end coding and supervise SEO activities for Citypassguide.com and Innovo.vn websites, as well as most front-end developments, improvements, maintenance, security, back ups and front-end SEO related works on third parties clients website.
- He/she is also experienced and qualified at handling websites analytics and reports (Google Analytic Certification), as well as most front end coding works on wordpress platforms.
- He/she should have a strong grasp of IT and current marketing development tools and strategies to be able to lead integrated digital and SEO marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You shall work hand in hand with the marketing and production team, and our clients to handle effectively the management of their/our websites.
- Provide technical advice and recommendations for technology and software choices
- Research & present new approaches, and discuss system changes
- Assess and anticipate new technology projects and recommend appropriate action and resources
- Propose hardware / software solutions to accomplish the company’s business objectives
- Plan and execute SEO/SEM
- Measure and report performance of website digital marketing campaigns, and assess it against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Provide supervision to the external team of freelance developers in Web and Applications Development
- Maintain/improve/update all the websites we manage.
- Fix bugs and resolve ongoing issues.
- Implement and update SEO best practice.
- Develop code that is cross-browser and cross-platform friendly and optimised for responsive devices.
- Evaluate technologies and manage technical planning.
- Support ongoing development for existing projects.
- Provide clean code and proper documentation for each project.
- Administer and monitor of our reservation systems
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrated design and UX/UI understanding
- 5+ years experience of website development and website optimization
- 3 years experience with SEO and analytics
- 3 years experience as webmaster
- Experience with small size company and start-up environment
- Google Adwords and SEO/SEM
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Project management experience and competence
REPORTING LINE: Direct manager: Marketing Manager
CONTRACT TERMS (FULL TIME)
Working Hours: 8:00am to 5:30pm with lunch break – 5 days a week
Holidays: 12 days + national holidays